Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by windschatten
Last edited by: windschatten: Jun 18, 18 0:58
Re: Nice COLNAGO, Rodolphe! [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you talking about this one? https://www.instagram.com/...taken-by=rudyvonberg

Don't know much about Colnago TT bikes, but it seems to be the K-One which looks like it is available: eg here.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big fan of Colnago road bikes. My 10 year old Dream HP will go to the grave with me. But I don't see anything to get excited about with that bike pictured.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Nice COLNAGO, Rodolphe! [ni31mo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The seat tube gusset looks bigger on the Instagram picture. It may be an updated frame or maybe not.

It kinda looks like the design just borrows elements from lots of different bikes. The headtube area looks kinda like a Boardman. Seat tube is Speed Concept, Downtube is Pinarrello). Some of the better open mold bikes are really hard to distinguish from some of the top designs. You know they don't have much design work in tube shapes, but they can be pretty fast. The new Ribble is a good example. Open mold frame with a different brake cover and fast bars makes for a pretty fast bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To be honest, I'd pick one up if a frame were readily available and not exorbitantly priced. I like the idea of hydration being integrated into the down tube though I prefer Pinarello's approach (which was a knockoff of the Velocite Syn).
Quote Reply