Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Torhans
Quote | Reply
Alright just got my new canyon cf 8.0 and looking at some hydration. Not sure if I should go with the aeria system or not. Alternative is the torhans or xlab. I did a search and haven’t really found to many reviews for the newest torhans 30. I know people in the past have not had good success but seeing if anyone out there likes their torhans aero30? Or just go xlab? I run BTA standard bottle now but was going to go with some more “sophisticated”. Thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans [Sharkbait22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sharkbait22 wrote:
Alright just got my new canyon cf 8.0 and looking at some hydration. Not sure if I should go with the aeria system or not. Alternative is the torhans or xlab. I did a search and haven’t really found to many reviews for the newest torhans 30. I know people in the past have not had good success but seeing if anyone out there likes their torhans aero30? Or just go xlab? I run BTA standard bottle now but was going to go with some more “sophisticated”. Thoughts?

it leaks like crazy, even the new leakproof one. but if you can get it close to the headtube, it's supposedly fast
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans [jazzymusicman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I purchased the new Torhans 30 and no leak even over really bad roads, although the straw nearly came out!! No leaks.

I do like the XLab stuff though, looks nice and tidy and no tape to secure the Torhans to the bars.
Quote Reply