Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Just kidding!
Quote | Reply
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crowd-cheers-when-valedictorian-quotes-trump-then-reveals-it-was-obama/ar-AAybkEC

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Just kidding! [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I call fake news.

There's no way people who graduated actually thought that those words were from Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Just kidding! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKR, no "me" or "I" involved in the sentence.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Just kidding! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
I call fake news.

There's no way people who graduated actually thought that those words were from Trump.

There’s no link and I am too lazy to
Copy and paste. Which leaves me wondering what words Trump (supposedly) could utter that would get cheers

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Just kidding! [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which leaves me wondering what words Trump (supposedly) could utter that would get cheers

A valedictorian made a speech and was looking for an inspirational quote and said the following,

"'Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table."

He then said it was a line from Donald Trump and the audience cheered.

He then said, just kidding, it was actually a line from Barack Obama and the crowd went silent.

That's why I called fake news since there is no way anyone who graduated from high school would think those words actually came from Trump...
Quote Reply