Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Hampshire Athletes, help please
Quote | Reply
My daughter is swimming in Dover, NH this weekend and I am needing to do a couple of long rides. 3 hours on Saturday and 2.5 on Sunday. We are staying at the Homewood Suites. I would love some guidance on roads that would be good to ride on, and what to stay away from. Basically any information that you have would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

Team Zoot
2019 Sponsors: Canyon Bikes, Garmin, Smith Optics, Gatorade, Zealios Skin Care & Sun Protection, Speedfill Products, Base Performance, Ottolock, Theragun, Boco Gear, ORR Carbon Wheel Systems, Giddy Up Multisport
Quote Reply
Re: New Hampshire Athletes, help please [rsmoylan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll see if I have time to pull some routes but if you work your way Northwest from Dover, there are some great country roads there.
Quote Reply
Re: New Hampshire Athletes, help please [alexanderzlenz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
like he said head northwest, or NE or west, all should be good choices. just avoid downtown rochester or portsmouth. berwick ME is nice, also heading west towards bear brook state park is good, and north towards lake winni . use heat map to find the popular roads
https://www.strava.com/...1/43.20108/gray/ride
and google street view to judge if its a busier road or a quiet back road (plenty niceroads so dont bother with a busy road)
usually the state road almost functions as a highway (ie cars going 70 mph in the straights) so avoid those (rt 4 and rt 16 near dover)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bring the CX bike and ride the raid rockingham course from this past week-end. Lots of good dirt road riding in this neck of the woods.

If you are bringing the road or the tt bike looping around great bay and riding by the beaches is also a good bet.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found this route on mapmyride. http://www.mapmyride.com/...51-pm-route-18989856 I could do some kind of hybrid of that or do the loop twice. Anyone with knowledge of this area? Thanks so much for the replies so far.

It will be the tt bike, so no off road or dirt. I appreciate that suggestion though!

Team Zoot
2019 Sponsors: Canyon Bikes, Garmin, Smith Optics, Gatorade, Zealios Skin Care & Sun Protection, Speedfill Products, Base Performance, Ottolock, Theragun, Boco Gear, ORR Carbon Wheel Systems, Giddy Up Multisport
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do a search for the parker-catamount loop which you could add on to that ride.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply