Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link
Quote | Reply
I had a bit of trouble finding the link this year. So, I have pasted it below - enjoy

http://live.challenge-family.com
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Srong performance of Lionel.

But we have to admit, Frodeno is in a league of its own this year with another "easy" win...
Last edited by: Testrider: Jun 3, 18 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link [Testrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sebi’s Interview around 3:10:00 is pretty telling. He knows LS is willing to suffer more than anyone. There are a few others that may have the abilit to race faster, but none suffer the way Lionel does. Look at the pass around 17 km of the run. Sebi looks so much better than Lionel, but he cracks.

Great coverage again by Challenge.
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This one was simply who could dig deeper and suffer more. The king of suffer prevails again.
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link [bretzky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually it went to the faster runner. Lionel has always been a great runner, and Sebi is not going to beat him on the run. He too is a very good runner, but he needs to widen that bike gap in order to beat this guy. That or improve his run, and at this late stage in his career, seems unlikely. He did get a nice gap on the swim, which is also imperative so that he doest give him a direct pacer on the bike, and he can burn a few matches to get those gaps he needs..

But we just have to face it, Lionle is just a better triathlete than Sebi, not sure how many times he has to prove it until we all just accept it... (-;
Quote Reply
Re: Challenge Samorin Live Feed Link [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved that Sebi just hammered on the bike and tried to hold on as long as he could on the run. He ended up 4K short today. It seems to be his best strategy.

I kinda thought he had it under control during the pass it looked like Sebi knew it was inevitable, but would hang on. No emotion no deep breaths or flailing strides. Lionel was grimacing the entire time - but he just didn’t crack.

I enjoy watching them race head to head like that.
Quote Reply