Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
it's certainly simpler and easier to match the speed of a superior descender when you're right behind .

Said every cyclist tryna stay in Froome’s wheel and got dusted every single time!!! Name 3 descents where any cyclist kept up with him??? I haven’t seen nor remember any recent GT where that took place bud!

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [playero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You must be watching different GTs to me, I can't think of a single stage where Froome has made time by soloing away from a group on a descent.
Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
You must be watching different GTs to me, I can't think of a single stage where Froome has made time by soloing away from a group on a descent.

Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [moonmonkey02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He didn't solo away from a group on the descent, he attacked just before the summit and was already clear when he got on the descent. And the time he took was down to nobody expecting it and taking a while to get organised, plus having a bike rigged with a massive cog at the front.
Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [mungub50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can’t believe I’m about to say this... but I agree with Floyd Landis. The guy popped. If he gets off or not is irrelevant he popped. We can assume that a large majority of professional athletes in general use PEDs in one way or another. Here in New England we’re now pissed off abour Julian Edelman popping. It seems like logic to assume there’s still plenty of doping going on. The last dominant guy Contador a confirmed doper. The dominant rider before that Lance was a doper. I saw somewhere in this feed that Merx was a doper. I don’t know about Mig but he was a freak anyway... seems that a dominant guy that has a positive test is likely not that clean. Whether he finds a way to win his case is irrelevant.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big Mig was an EPO user.
Quote Reply
Re: Froome and sky - how do you explain it? [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
Big Mig was an EPO user.

Very well. Add Big Mig to the list as well.
All the dominant guys seemed to be dopers. This dominant guy popped (loophole or not). Logic would dictate dominant guy is not good.

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply

Prev Next