Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Live the Boulder Pro Experience
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

Davide Giardini here.

I recently launched a new company - Endurance Pro Guides - the mission of which is to show all of you guys coming to Boulder, CO some of the AMAZING triathlon resources we're lucky to have in town, as well as make the Pros accessible on a 1-and-1 basis.

Check out our swim, bike, and run Experiences on our page. You don't want to miss this if you're in town for IM Boulder. Taper sessions at the best spots in town, get insider tips from the Boulder Pros, secret open water swim spots, pool & gym access, coaching by legends of the sport.

For IM Boulder we are also running private DIA airport transfers and in-town transportation pre/post race. Text/call or email us (below). We've got all the Pro tips!

The Ultimate Boulder Pro Experience! For Visitors and Locals alike.

Cheers,

Davide Giardini

Chief Endurance Officer (CEO)
Endurance Pro Guides
[inline "EPG Email Signature.png"]
www.EnduranceProGuides.com
@EnduranceProGuides
davide@enduranceproguides.com
808-206-5379
Quote Reply
Re: Live the Boulder Pro Experience [davideG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
David

Looks like a great adventure and great service.

I hope you can expand to other locations.

Good luck.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: Live the Boulder Pro Experience [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, Dan!

Starting with Boulder because it's such an iconic destination for endurance athletes, the abundance of fellow professionals athletes, and I know the community well!

Davide
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty cool man.....if I'm ever in Boulder I'll definitely try one of these out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyone knows the best taper session in Boulder is the Rio with Margaritas. Limit 2 per person they're so potent.
Quote Reply
Re: Live the Boulder Pro Experience [T3_Beer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please do!

Davide Giardini
Chief Endurance Officer

www.EnduranceProGuides.com
@EnduranceProGuides
davide@enduranceproguides.com
M: 808-206-5379
Last edited by: davideG: Jun 1, 18 15:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think a lot of the appeal of this is to be able to train with a pro triathlete. Your website doesn’t list any. At least that I can see. I think if I were to do something like this, I’d want to know which pro I’d be training with.
Quote Reply
Re: Live the Boulder Pro Experience [friesen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think a lot of the appeal of this is to be able to train with a pro triathlete. //

I think he is the pro athlete, and I see Dave Scott on the deck in one of the photos, he was a pro too at one time..(-;

But really, if you go to Dave's or Wolfgang's masters swim, you are likely to be in the pool with a lot of current pros. Not sure if that is what he means, but you can't throw a rock in boulder at most times of the years and not hit a pro triathlete.. Probably a nice service if you are making a quick visit and want to see as much as possible..
Quote Reply