Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Some Board questions for Slowman [steveperx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve,

No offense was taken nor were your remarks harsh. I understand where you are coming from and I found you comments appropriate. I wish I could say more but I cannot.

Jack
Quote Reply
Re: Some Board questions for Slowman [sig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob:

That's OK - I think I will pass. I've had my full of USAT stuff for awhile.

By the way - I'm not sure of the 4 opinions of which you speak. One stated that the procedures were not perfect (but not illegal)...no argument here. Another stated that an attempt to amend a flawed draft minutes was wrong and that the draft erroneous minutes trumped a valid vote (I disagree). Another is the USOC statement that the election should be examined by an independent panel - not that the election was bad. And the last (I am assuming) is a demand letter from an attorney hired to represent the losing candidates, not a true analysis (after all - you question my free analysis merely because I voted for a candidate....this one is paid for his opinion).

Anyway, all I think this means is that the USOC is worried about the noise made by the losing candidates and the resulting p.r. - not necessarily that they feel there is anything wrong with the election. But, we will see - - I could be wrong.

Alan
Quote Reply

Prev Next