Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but that is 2 to 3ft shore break.

Yep, if that's 10 feet I've definitely done races with waves of 30-40'
Quote Reply
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [homesliceva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's usually calm in the morning and gets rough as the day goes on but obviously there are exceptions.
Quote Reply
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [Trigirl357] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trigirl357 wrote:
resulted in me deleting my post. My choice to opt out of the banter. Quite frankly trolls ruin this forum and are the reason why people stop sharing on slowtwitch. Life is too short to spend with these types of people.

It's been several months now, might want to take your own advice above if it continues to bother you instead of pulling this thread back to the front page.
Quote Reply
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [looberforce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I’ve been going to the ocean to practice swimming but it’s 2+ hours away from me.
Quote Reply
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [thndrmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for pointing this out. It allowed me to refocus and think hard about a lot of things. There are a few things worth fighting for in life and quite a few things that aren’t worth the precious time we have left on this beautiful planet. In a few hours, I jump back in the ocean waters again. Much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Welcome to Greece IM [Last-offtheBike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello Hello :)

Our Driver and cars are ready to provide the best service for you also this year for your transportation From Airport To Costa Navarino and Back

Just ask anything you like on mail or phone and we will reply you back with the best prices.

Our vehicles are 9 seater Mercedes Minivans 2018-2019 and in that case we can remove three seats to make space for the bicycle's and the rest of the equip.
Our Chauffeurs-Drivers are speaking Fluent the English Language

Please do not hesitade to contact for further Information

T: +306948579643 (Whatsapp)
E: al.tzortzis@gmail.com
E info@elegantgreektours.com

Good Luck to all and enjoy
Quote Reply

Prev Next