Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The final proof that Trump is the Anti-Christ
Quote | Reply
He's opening a hole on the White House lawn for his minions to climb through:

"A sinkhole has developed on the White House’s North Lawn, reporters observed Tuesday.
Voice of America’s Steve Herman and Breitbart’s Charlie Spiering shared photos on Twitter of the sinkhole, which is located just outside the entrance to the briefing room."

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: The final proof that Trump is the Anti-Christ [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The ninth gate, bro. I knew it! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some evangelicals believe the exact opposite. There’s a book out called “Trumpocalypse” which has a theory that Trump will bring about “end times”

“Trumpocalypse explores the enigmatic prophecies and “biblical codes” involving Trump, and asks whether God raised up President Trump as a fearless leader to guide America and the free world through a series of major crises as the biblical end-time narrative unfolds, as many people with prophetic gifts are predicting, and shows why everyday Americans and evangelicals have rallied around Trump as their last hope of saving America and averting the horrors of the Apocalypse.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The NKians have successfully tunneled through the core and have finally arrived. Meeting will actually take place earlier than expected despite reports to the contrary.
Quote Reply
Re: The final proof that Trump is the Anti-Christ [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“Trumpocalypse explores the enigmatic prophecies and “biblical codes” involving Trump, and asks whether God raised up President Trump as a fearless leader to guide America and the free world through a series of major crises as the biblical end-time narrative unfolds, as many people with prophetic gifts are predicting, and shows why everyday Americans and evangelicals have rallied around Trump as their last hope of saving America and averting the horrors of the Apocalypse.”

So that's why the "Christians" here love Trump, that explains a lot.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had to examine that book further. Here is a quote from a reader on Amazon:

"I can not begin to say how much I love this book and what it means to me. I managed to read this in about a week - I simply couldn't put it down!!!! It looks at Donald Trump the man, and how his election to the presidency connects with Biblical prophecy. What is also important are the times we are living in and what his presidency means for Christians in America, and America's role in the End-Times, which I fully believe we are in.

For Christians, it is a bold in-your-face wake-up call to the harsh realities occurring in our nation (and the world). It spells out the plans of the globalist/Marxist elite for America and Christians, and is a loud call for a return to evangelism and prayer."

Wake-up call? Oh my.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want more - the authors have been on the Jim Bakker show this week. For those that don’t remember, Bakker is the fraudster behind Heritage USA from the 90s and did some jail time

https://www.jimbakkershow.com/...trumpocalypse-day-4/

He’s on during lunch and I sometimes catch 5-10 minutes of his nonsense while looking for something to watch — he was completely off the rails when Obama was in office
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a bunch of dumarses they must be. Fearless leader, more like delusional.
Quote Reply