Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Bed Search
Quote | Reply
Thinking of going with sleep number. They have a sale this week due to memorial day.
Will be a king bed purchase for new (200lbs) and wife (120). We currently have a beautyrest. I like the concept of wrapped coils, but the bed always dips for us both. We are on our 5th bed and have had the last 4 as a warranty replacement of original purchase from 2009.

What do you have and what should we avoid?

I've considered...
Nectar
Purple
Sleep number
Another beautyrest...but know the outcome
Costco bed
Quote Reply
Re: New Bed Search [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eco Terra - latex/coil - medium is too soft (own one)

Nest Bedding - latex/wool/coil - nice (own one)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a Comfortaire, they made the original Air bed, basically sleep comfort copied them. But they have changed their beds (oddly needed a new pump, 13yrs later and the replacement is the same one used by Sleep Comfort) so you could check them out.

There are so many of these ship to you try for 3 month places that I would go that route, most if you don't like it end up just donating to a local charity. Heard of one person they refunded the money and told them to just keep the bed.

The purple mattress looks very interesting to me. I would try it.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a Cariloha king. It's nice, softer top but firm "base" makes for a nice mix that feels plush yet supportive.
Quote Reply