Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings
Quote | Reply
https://www.independent.co.uk/...vernor-a8358691.html

Rocket scientists........
Last edited by: Andrewmc: May 19, 18 11:56
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now to many doors is solution to school shootings [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's only a matter of time before schools in the US are indistinguishable from prisons with geniuses like that guy around.

Guns don't kill people, doors kill people.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now to many doors is solution to school shootings [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the solution

No legislative change required

No removal of guns

The solution is.......................

You ban kids from school
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good thing he's not in charge of building codes!

Dan Patrick - we're going to stop school shootings by ensuring all your kids die in a fire!

IBC 2018: all locations within an E occupancy has to be within 200' path of travel to an exit.

Group E occupancy is Education of kids up to 12th grade - colleges are different
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doesn't seem well thought out for many reasons, one of which is fire safety

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Or if you are going to shoot up a school, you now know where all the people are going to run out of....
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now to many doors is solution to school shootings [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
I have the solution

No legislative change required

No removal of guns

The solution is.......................

You ban kids from school

Probably best to just ban children in general. Just to be safe.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://www.independent.co.uk/...vernor-a8358691.html

Rocket scientists........

So based on LR logic, we can now declare all righties idiots.

I am glad DJ showed me the way

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is such a thing as one way locking doors. They allow you to leave the building but are locked on the outside. They're fairly common.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Or if you are going to shoot up a school, you now know where all the people are going to run out of....
More doors wouldnt stop a prepared shooter from still knowing that.

Doesnt take much to make those doors useless
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
PrinceMax wrote:
There is such a thing as one way locking doors. They allow you to leave the building but are locked on the outside. They're fairly common.

....and always tampered with (propped open).

Its also pretty common to have alarms on these types of doors to detect that, and if you had a school resource officer, part of their job should be touring the building checking for that stuff......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The post-Parkland suggestion to arm teachers and students with rocks to throw at school shooters is suddenly looking a lot better.. just get those rocks from the ocean!

Two birds and all that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At my kids school all the exterior doors are electronically locked and require a key card to open.
Quote Reply
Re: First pebbles caused sea level rise. Now too many doors is solution to school shootings [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
At my kids school all the exterior doors are electronically locked and require a key card to open.

Only in Amerika Sveta, only in Amerika.
Quote Reply