Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by lsalko
Re: New ENVE Wheels To Compete With Zipp 858 [lsalko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rival them in what... separating you from your cash? I'm being facetious... truthfully I just don't find Zipps all that great for the $$$.

If you have a pro gig, can get them for less and are supposed to be riding Enve's anyways due to a sponsorship... sure why not?

New wheels are always coming out, how much better they are is often maginal at best... if any.
Quote Reply
Re: New ENVE Wheels To Compete With Zipp 858 [lsalko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't heard of a new wheel from them, but why not ask them? As far as competing with Zipp, my Enve wheels are so much nicer than any Zipps I've had it's silly. Eve makes a great wheel and I have never regretted purchasing mine.
Quote Reply
Re: New ENVE Wheels To Compete With Zipp 858 [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
Haven't heard of a new wheel from them, but why not ask them? As far as competing with Zipp, my Enve wheels are so much nicer than any Zipps I've had it's silly. Eve makes a great wheel and I have never regretted purchasing mine.

Although I do really like my Enve's, I miss the sound of my old disk. Could be it was slower, but it sounded "cooler" and isn't that 1/2 the fun :)
Quote Reply
Re: New ENVE Wheels To Compete With Zipp 858 [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
ggeiger wrote:

Although I do really like my Enve's, I miss the sound of my old disk. Could be it was slower, but it sounded "cooler" and isn't that 1/2 the fun :)

Haha. Yes, I agree. I had both a Zipp and Corima disk and loved the sounds.
Quote Reply