Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carbon Frame Repair - Toronto Area
Quote | Reply
I'll save you the long story, but we need to get some carbon repair done on my wife's Cervelo S3 Road Bike.

I've had one carbon repair operation recommended - but they are in Quebec, and only repair/fix frames in the winter.

Does anyone know of a bike carbon fiber frame repair operation in the Toronto area or even within a short drive.

Thanks.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon Frame Repair - Toronto Area [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent my P4 to Exor Peinture in Quebec and they did an awesome job. I would imagine that's the company you are referring to.

I've also had a carbon repair done by carbonwork.ca in Oakville (based on the recommendation of a friend who had a frame repair). They have a lifetime warranty on repairs and prices are reasonable.

Carbon Works seem to be less experienced than Exor Peinture (I'm sure they're getting better as time passes), and their initial assessment came with a powerpoint report that really had a lot of infromation about nothing specific (not well explained). The repair took longer than quoted, and the first time that I went to pick it up, the repair was clearly not finished properly. I did eventually get my frame back in good condition (about 2x the amount of time they quoted) and the repair has lasted. ...I suppose Carbon Works just seemed a little more amatureish in the whole process, but they got the job done in the end.
Quote Reply