Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

the return to the pool.
Quote | Reply
So as I was gone for 2 months and had no training facilities at hand, i had the opportunity to embark on my triathlon team's swim training camp for 3 days, I figured even though i had been to 9 practices that week i needed to get back into shape for my swim team's winter training camp where we will average 8500 meteres a practice. So the tri-teams training camp really did me good, and as a result of this training camp i was able to pull of one of my 400's in a 6x400 set at 4:49 off the wall. After that it was a series of 5:15 - 5:19 - 5:23 and so on and so forth, however my goal of doing a 70.3 swim in 23:00 or less is that much closer.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: the return to the pool. [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy f'in crap, somebody on this forum can actually swim!!!! A sub 5 400 is impressive, either SCM or LCM. A 23 min half IM swim is impressive. Good luck with that goal.
Quote Reply
Re: the return to the pool. [mike_h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aus_tri too can swim a sub 5 400. But we'll see how my goal unravels, hopefully by the end of my season my 400 dive time will be 4:00 to 4:06. SCM and 4:15 LCM

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply