Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage?
Quote | Reply
Trying to decide what appropriate retribution looks like for this little showboater.

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/990944357866815489

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: May 2, 18 6:31
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The real question is how did he or number 4 manage to hit one over the fence?
Last edited by: knewbike: May 2, 18 7:02
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why you are asking me...

But if that was my kid and he did that again he wouldn't be playing any more.

Play the game you little shit. Don't be a dick. Nobody likes a dick.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They looked young to be coach pitch or pitching machine.

Sharp uni's with their names on the back.

It's not head or rib cage at that age. You merely instruct your best hitter to get on base and knock over his dirt sand castle when he runs by him.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s bizarre. Must have been a bases loaded type deal cos there’s a kid on third base.

I agree with Blep, wanna keep playing, don’t do that shit.

It was funny for a few steps but then the coach has to step in and grab him...kinda like that one guy did.

Kid can’t be more than 5 tho, so I’m willing to give him a bit of a pass...
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
It’s bizarre. Must have been a bases loaded type deal cos there’s a kid on third base.

I agree with Blep, wanna keep playing, don’t do that shit.

It was funny for a few steps but then the coach has to step in and grab him...kinda like that one guy did.

Kid can’t be more than 5 tho, so I’m willing to give him a bit of a pass...

Yeah, they should have picked him up, set him on the plate, then handed him to his asshole parents so they could take him home (I mean come on, no kid is this obnoxious without asshole parents).

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
(I mean come on, no kid is this obnoxious without asshole parents).

This.

I was trash talking my son while playing Wii and just joking around, but I was too stupid to realize that he didn't know I was joking. Then he started picking up on this dickish behaviour. I am working on shutting that down.

Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
(I mean come on, no kid is this obnoxious without asshole parents).

This.

I was trash talking my son while playing Wii and just joking around, but I was too stupid to realize that he didn't know I was joking. Then he started picking up on this dickish behaviour. I am working on shutting that down.

You don't think maybe he simply saw a slow motion replay one day on tv and was copying that?
Seriously, that kid is at most 4 and has no concept of showboating.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It could be as simple as that. My son is 6 and definitely has figured out trash talking.

Still, that kid needs to be pulled aside and told not to do that. That part that I don't like is when the adult tells him to stop and he pushes him away and keeps doing it. That's when you shut that shit down.

Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I was trash talking my son while playing Wii and just joking around, but I was too stupid to realize that he didn't know I was joking. Then he started picking up on this dickish behaviour. I am working on shutting that down

Yeah I made that mistake. He started chatting one day and it was funny before it got out of hand. One smack down in Xbox hockey got the message home that trash talk isn't all that funny.

Next after trash talk was show boating. Watching pro sports is great but he picked up some bad habits real quick this year. He started slinging arrows after an assist in a lacrosse game a few weeks ago. Luckily I coach his team and was able to shut that right down with a "do it again you sit".

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: May 2, 18 9:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As if watching a baseball game wasn't long and boring enough..... now I gotta watch your kid take an extra 60 seconds to get to home plate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminded me of our prior conversations about pussy-ass pitchers assaulting players with bean balls for trivial reasons. I'm thinking at the MLB level this might warrant a 7th inning stretch public execution at the all-star game.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Hey BLeP: Fastball to the face next at-bat? Rib cage? [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timboricki wrote:
As if watching a baseball game wasn't long and boring enough..... now I gotta watch your kid take an extra 60 seconds to get to home plate.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply