Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim; 650c) -- front wheel only
Quote | Reply
Send me a PM and a few photos of it if you have one for sale. Some of you guys must have one somewhere.
And if you didn't podium with it 20 years ago, it certainly isn't doing you any good now either, is it?
I'm not talking about paying you crazy late 90s money, but what we can agree on is that it will be in the neighborhood of buying the SO a nice bottle of wine.

Yeah, this is the same post I made almost a year ago, but I used up my 5 Bumps, and then lost interest.
Well, I'm interested again, so there ya go and here it is.

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim; 650c) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump #1. Who has a front Zipp 500 if not another triathlete who raced in the 90s, or rides his dad's old rig? Check with your friends who don't race anymore. Make some bread.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim; 650c) -- front wheel only [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe I have a pair of these in storage. They are actually still new, never used. However I wouldn't want to split up the set. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ZIPP 500 Clincher (late 90s era deep rim; 650c) -- front wheel only [Timemachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I'll pass. I want the front wheel only. I was tempted for a few seconds, but the build just isn't worth an NOS set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #3.
Last edited by: The Herminator: May 12, 18 8:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump #4. You know, I don't even care if you don't want to sell yours. It's probably a piece of crap anyway. Just one more part of your bike you never maintained.
Quote Reply