Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kanye 2024
Quote | Reply
So Kanye is now a free thinking man and no longer beholden to the political party thought police. And he is now a big Trump fan. He's even using the term Fake News. He's fired his manager, because he can't be managed.

Better yet, he has Presidential aspirations. "Keep American Great" He's already renamed Air Force One, too.

This is too damn funny.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, he is the greatest musician ever, so it isn't a stretch to think that he would be the greatest president too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there anybody else who just doesn't get anything he does? I'm even a little bit of a sneakerhead and I don't like his shoes.

I keep thinking he's the modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes. Someone in the crowd is going to shout, "There's nothing good here!" and suddenly everyone will acknowledge that there's nothing there.
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [go so slow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't get him either. Don't get his music, his persona, anything. Then again, I also see zero value in Kim Kardashian, yet, everyone knows her name and she's obviously good at making money so what do I know.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why is he waiting for 2024 ?
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We need stupid people to keep breeding and keep the species alive. Kimye is a great example of that.

But then we need the few intelligent people to make society actually worth living in. That probably doesn’t include those of us in the LR, but it absolutely would be us if the actual intelligent people upped and died.

BCtriguy1 wrote:
I don't get him either. Don't get his music, his persona, anything. Then again, I also see zero value in Kim Kardashian, yet, everyone knows her name and she's obviously good at making money so what do I know.
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spntrxi wrote:
why is he waiting for 2024 ?

Don’t be obtuse. After his new bestie’s second term term. Of course.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Sweet. Baby. Jesus.
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [go so slow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go so slow wrote:
I keep thinking he's the modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Yeah, so it makes absolutely no sense that he would be jumping on Trump's coat tails :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dumbass missed a KAG hat opportunity there
Quote Reply
Re: Kanye 2024 [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The MAGA hat is his new look.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
The MAGA hat is his new look.

He looks like he is working on a Trump physique as well.
Quote Reply