Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians
Quote | Reply
Watching the movie Trophy and they threw this statistic out there... Have no idea if its true.

Interesting movie so far.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that include that dentist.
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

No I think he was a Christian.

Finished the movie, really good, if your open minded and willing to hear both sides of the discussion. Though I think it was slightly more biased toward the privatization side, then the legislate the trade, so that the only way things move is through poachers. The Rhino farm guy, made a strong case for the legalization of rhino horn sales. A bit like the legalization of marijuana.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Watching the movie Trophy and they threw this statistic out there... Have no idea if its true.

I wonder if the logic for that went something like, "Asians believe in the power of the rhino horn, there are more Asians than Christians in the world, therefore more people believe in the power of the rhino horn than there are Christians."
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

I wonder if the logic for that went something like, "Asians believe in the power of the rhino horn, there are more Asians than Christians in the world, therefore more people believe in the power of the rhino horn than there are Christians."

Veganerd will tell you that they are all clueless idiots.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw the statement the other day that in 20 years Muslims with surpass Christians in numbers. Don't know if its true either. But it did sound scary. I think there are estimated to be 100 million Christians in China. One thing I think I know is we North Americans don't understand the rest of the world very well

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Asians or Christians....or Rhinos?
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Saw the statement the other day that in 20 years Muslims with surpass Christians in numbers. Don't know if its true either. But it did sound scary. I think there are estimated to be 100 million Christians in China. One thing I think I know is we North Americans don't understand the rest of the world very well

Why would it be scary if there were more Muslims than Christians?
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
len wrote:

Because every single Muslim WANTS TO KILL YOU!!!

Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

ESPECIALLY THE DAMN RHINOS!!!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
len wrote:

Because every single Muslim WANTS TO KILL YOU!!!

We should do something about that. Ban Islam maybe?
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

Slowtwitch did not like my Rhino emoji. Frown

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

Rhino emoji comes across loud and clear for this guy 🤷ðŸ¼â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ‘ðŸ»
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

It shows on my 📱 but not my 💻

Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

All of them.

Especially the ðŸ¦.

X2 for me as well!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: More people believe in the power of the Rhino horn, than there are Christians [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ISIS, Al quaeda, Boko Haram, The Taliban....

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well not sure this went in the direction I thought.

but maybe it did.

Anyhow, anyone interested in Africa / Trophy Hunting / Large Mammal species survival should probably watch this movie.
Streaming on Netflix now.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone interested in Africa
---

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply