Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Israeli Arab Visiting Berlin Dons Yarmulke to Prove a Point...
Quote | Reply
An Israeli Arab who was visiting in Berlin donned a yarmulke to rebut his friend's point that wearing one in that city was dangerous. He proved a point, alright, but I doubt it was the one he meant to make: ;-)

"Two young men wearing yarmulkahs on the streets of Berlin were attacked by three young thugs, one of whom, an Arabic-speaking man, whipped out a belt and started to whip them, but there was one additional piece of evidence the attackers didn’t know: one of the victims was a young Israeli Arab who was testing his friend’s statement that wearing a yarmulkah in Germany is dangerous.

That young Arab, Adam Armoush, told the Israeli broadcaster Kann, "They kept cursing us and my friend asked them to stop cursing. They started to get angry and one of them ran to me and I knew it was important to film it because there would be no way to catch him by the time police arrived. Honestly, I'm surprised a thing like this could happen."

Amoush told the German broadcaster Deutsche Welle, "I'm not Jewish, I'm an Israeli, I grew up in Israel in an Arab family.” He said he had been skeptical when his friend suggested that wearing a skullcap out put him at risk, adding, "I was saying it's really safe and I wanted to prove it, but it ended like that.”

A video of the attack in the city's trendy Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood went viral. It showed the attacker yelling "Yahudi!" or "Jew" in Arabic."

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Israeli Arab Visiting Berlin Dons Yarmulke to Prove a Point... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well at least they didn’t get tossed from a Starbucks.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Israeli Arab Visiting Berlin Dons Yarmulke to Prove a Point... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:

Or have their apartment complex (almost) blown up.
Quote Reply
Re: Israeli Arab Visiting Berlin Dons Yarmulke to Prove a Point... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you been reading about Sweden lately. Years ago I really liked the place but now can't believe how they've managed to fuck up their country with their naive refugee/immigration policies. You just can't just bring in up to 160,000 middle east migrants a year and not expect major problems towards their small but established Jewish population.

https://www.thelocal.se/...antisemitism-problem
Quote Reply
Re: Israeli Arab Visiting Berlin Dons Yarmulke to Prove a Point... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
CaptainCanada wrote:

Or have their apartment complex (almost) blown up.

Or have their rights to overcharge minorities on car loans infringed.

“Read the transcript.”
Quote Reply