Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P5 to Canyon Speedmax
Quote | Reply
Hi
Just wondering if anyone has gone from a Cervelo P5 to a Canyon Speedmax?
Any thoughts or criticisms?
Looking at updating my original P5 and considering a Canyon, unless anyone knows if a new P5 or P6. with integration may be on its way?
Just bought a Canyon C-X. Bike and very impressed with bike and service.
Jonboy
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 to Canyon Speedmax [Jonboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ask ST memeber and pro Brad Williams, he just switched over.

https://www.slowtwitch.com/...d_Williams_6807.html

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know in very good authority that a new cervelo tri bike is coming out. But I do not know the nature of the bike or when.

I have a P5 and sticking with it. I think moving to a canyon is a sideways move anyways unless you can get a much better fit on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do not know about the new Speedmax, but I changed from the old speedmax (the white model, about 6 years old) to the p5, and I noticed that the p5 is way more comfortable, in the sense that it does not transmit bumps so harsh to the saddle.
As I wrote, I do not know about the new speedmax, but comfort is a thing I never see mentiond in comparisons. Would be interesting to know from someone who changed from a p5 to a new speedmax.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5 to Canyon Speedmax [longtrousers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
longtrousers wrote:
Do not know about the new Speedmax, but I changed from the old speedmax (the white model, about 6 years old) to the p5, and I noticed that the p5 is way more comfortable, in the sense that it does not transmit bumps so harsh to the saddle.
As I wrote, I do not know about the new speedmax, but comfort is a thing I never see mentiond in comparisons. Would be interesting to know from someone who changed from a p5 to a new speedmax.

I rode a P5 in 2012 and at the time thought it was the smoothest riding bike I had ever been on. I just started riding the Speedmax and it very much reminds me of that P5. The Speedmax ride quality is incredible and it’s almost spooky quiet.

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply