Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s)
Quote | Reply
Must be:

700c
Rim brake
Campagnolo freehub body
Any rim depth up to 60mm

Rest is up to you -
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [jdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some Boyd Altamonts. Includes used GP4000s.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/...nolo/6561511118.html

Some of the paint is worn near the brake track in areas from a wet grimey ride one morning otherwise they are in great shape.

$350 + shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, still looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a very nice pair of handbuilt record hubs to HED Belgiums. Hubs are black with white lettering. Have maybe 500 miles on them tops? Can include some tires too if you need them.. I have a pair of 700x28 Clement Paris Roubaix as well as some brand new Clement LLG's.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [58teeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely these could find some use where I live. I will pm you my email if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see them. Are the LLGs the 60 or 120, tan or black? All the best -
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are all black. Absolutely! I'll shoot some pictures for ya.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 3 sets of campy wheels - all are 10 speed compatible, perhaps other compatible but I haven't kept up on it. All are rim brakes, clinchers, 700c

Easton EC90 (I think) - alloy, with a shallow aero profile

Mavic Ksyrium SSL - all silver

Flashpoint FP 60 - carbon rims with alloy braking surface. this is the 'old' Zipp 404 - they rebadged it when they upgraded the 404

I haven't really thought about pricing, but i'd be willing to listen to offers. I don't likely need all 3 sets. pics can be provided upon request.

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Campagnolo Bora One 35, dark label, I'd consider selling. Comes with wheel bags, Campy skewers, red Campy brake pads. I haven't looked at pricing, but know it would be $1100+. If that is a price range you are looking at, let me know.

- Jimm
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [caselawz28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes these are also interesting. It's at the upper end of my price range but within view. I had my eyes on some mavic carbon sl c closeouts at that pricepoint. Would love to talk more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [caselawz28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Bora 35s tubular or clincher? I'm looking for a set of tubulars for an upcoming event.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have several sets of Campy wheels and I’m thinking I need to trim the herd.
Let me know if you are interested or i can send pics.
All are 10 speed, but I believe that means they are good for 9-11 speed cassettes.

Campy Chorus hubs with Velocity Dyad rims, Silver, 36 spokes (2.0). I had new rims built onto good but old hubs (like 8 or 9 years) for a bike across USA 2 years ago. Bomb proof wheels. Rode them 3,000 miles across US and maybe 500 training miles. They’ve been sitting since then.

American Classic 420 Aero 3. Red / White hubs and decals on black rims.
18/24 bladed spokes, one red per wheel, rest black. (5 or 6 years old)

Campy Record hubs with Mavic Open Pro rims, 32 spokes. Black hubs, rims and spokes. Had for 4 years, hardly used. Bought from friend who wasn’t using them either. They were supposed to be back up wheels. Never needed.

HED 3, trispokes. Front and Rear, will only sell as set. (Campy cassette hub). Older but hardly used. Different decals from different years.

Rear only. Powertap 2.4 with campy freehub and Mavic Open Pro rim, 32 spokes. Seldom used but I’ll make sure all is working prior to sale. I have the LYC but have never used it, used my Garmin.

I also have a set of old Campy Nucleon wheels, 16/24 spokes. I think one spoke has a minor crinkle in it but they are true. These are my main wheels with over 50k miles. They just will not die. Cleaned out and greased every year (or less). I’d sell just for an excuse to get new ones.

Quote | Reply
I have a set of Campy Khamsin wheels... solid training wheels in great condition. PM me if interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Enve 6.7 with Chris King hubs, Campy free hub. These have the original, smooth brake track. $1000 OBO, shipped to the 48 states.

Also, I have 2 sets of ENVE 4.5’s. Both sets have DT Swiss 240 hubs. Campy free hubs. These have the newer, textured, brake track. One set has white labels, one set has black labels. $1250 per set, OBO, shipped to 48 states.

All are 11 speed & in great condition. The 4.5s are like new, low mileage.
Pretty sure I have Shimano free hubs to for all 3 rear wheels.
PM me if interested & if you want pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an extremely light easton EA90 SLX in near perfect condition with 11 speed campy cassette

Asking 350
Last edited by: Bscheel: Apr 8, 19 17:04
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [timeforacompact] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey do you still have these wheels and interested in selling them?

Campy Record hubs with Mavic Open Pro rims, 32 spokes. Black hubs, rims and spokes. Had for 4 years, hardly used. Bought from friend who wasn’t using them either. They were supposed to be back up wheels. Never needed.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Campagnolo / Campy- compatible wheelset(s) [cidewar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, i do, still haven't needed them. interested?

Quote | Reply
I have a set of Shimal Mille c15 wheels (campy freehub) that I'm selling for $550. Includes skewers and a set of barely used Blue Campy pads. Wheels are in very good condition and the brake track is still nice a black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In addition to the above, I also have a set of Bora One 50 bright label clinchers (new 17c, AC3 brake track) with an unused set of Campy pads, skewers, wheel bags. Excellent condition. $1000.
Quote Reply