Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ironman Louisville 140.6 - give me the inside scoop!
Quote | Reply
Just pulled the trigger on IMLOU 140.6 in mid-October. This will be my fourth 140.6 (well, technically, third after IMNC's shortened bike), but look forward to any tricks, peculiarities, etc., that would help. I'll definitely be doing some hill work to prep for the climbing (tho not as bad it seems as Mt. Tremblant) and possibly get a compact cassette to help with the climbing. Swim looks interesting - a hard swim against the current for the first 700 yards or so before the turn and then downstream? Anyway, welcome any and all assistance from the ST mafia!
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman Louisville 140.6 - give me the inside scoop! [globetrotterjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Use the Search feature to the right.

globetrotterjon wrote:
Just pulled the trigger on IMLOU 140.6 in mid-October. This will be my fourth 140.6 (well, technically, third after IMNC's shortened bike), but look forward to any tricks, peculiarities, etc., that would help. I'll definitely be doing some hill work to prep for the climbing (tho not as bad it seems as Mt. Tremblant) and possibly get a compact cassette to help with the climbing. Swim looks interesting - a hard swim against the current for the first 700 yards or so before the turn and then downstream? Anyway, welcome any and all assistance from the ST mafia!

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply