Trainer Ride:
Quote | Reply
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/stationarybikefall.html

Familiar anyone? Kittycat?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [Mark in Cin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's hilarious!

and, he was looking so good too--the girls were really impressed! yet, what did he do? tried to take it up a level to be even that much more impressive. naturally, this backfired, and the girls went from being totally impressed and giddy to mocking and laughing at him.

see, this is where guys go wrong. once a girl is laughing and impressed, stop there. you've achieved it. kicking it up a notch, i swear, is what ruins it!

lol!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
was that you?

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, stop, i'm hurting...lol!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been there, done that.. ahh the good 'ol memories. Only difference was i had no one to cheer me on when i fell.

Paul

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think it's more humiliating to do in front of a crowd. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe i should try it infront of a crowd next time.. :)

Two weekends ago, i fell off 3 times on my rollers in one session. I dunno what was wrong with me. I now have tire marks on the wall of my training room. I decided to call it quits after the third time. I figured it wasn't my day. I'm now locked in on my fluidtrainer - can't fall of that one.. hehehe..

Paul..

Paul..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, Paul, when you have Winter Welcome Ale in your water bottle, things like that happen. :)

(just kidding...lol)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could possibly be.. :)

Its been shitty up here in Northern Illinois. This morning, the temps were in the lower single digits..!

Looking forwards to that warm-up we are supposed to be getting as we progress towards X-mas.

Paul

Paul..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, it does 'kinda look like Mark? :)

Seriously, that would be me for sure if I tried that no handed (and I'm the king, well maybe Record10 is, of no handed riding).

Re: Trainer Ride: [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm insulted! That was a Physics teacher, and I'm a Chemist. Chemists are no where near as nerdy as Physicists.

I have not tried my rollers yet, they were broken when I opened the box.

M
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
roof, please tell me you feel no need to impress girls like that. a man as suave as you, i cannot see you falling off. ok, so you might misread a map, but that isn't nearly as embarassing...lol. (or, is it?)

mark, no excuses. fraser was over here for the toddies party talking big shit about rollers. you better get on it...i think we can all go to Campus Cyclery, apparently every fool in town with rollers will be over there in a training session sometime soon. I'm sure Fraser and I will both have details when they get the training sessions organized. i'll bring band aids (not for you or roof of course. :)

roof, this is your huge que, if you don't have rollers, you betta get some!!!
Last edited by: kittycat: Dec 19, 05 17:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]roof, please tell me you feel no need to impress girls like that. a man as suave as you, i cannot see you falling off. ok, so you might misread a map, but that isn't nearly as embarassing...lol. (or, is it?)
[/reply]

Well, I'm still considering the roller thing as I'm sitting here looking at my fluid trainer ;) Nah, since James Bond is my hero, I would not have fallen off for sure. Hey, I didn't missread the map, I just wanted you and Marisol to run a little more with Mark and I!

Sorry I missed your party - Chicago was cold as *&@^ too! Had to run 10 miles on some treadmill at an overpriced downtown club with LOTS of poseurs around, prancing in matching outfits and the like. I didn't bring enough clothes for the 9 degree (without windchill) temps for my "planned" Sat. am run. Did go to the best restaurant I've ever been too though (Fogo de Chao).

Mark: PhD Chemists still rank pretty high on the nerdometer (but I agree, much less than Physicists). :) But hey, since you ride a fixie, that elevates you some for sure :) Come to think of it - our entire bike group is pretty "nerdy" (many docs, chemists, PhDs, etc.)

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I now have tire marks on the wall of my training room.
LOL!!! Sorry to hear about the misfortune, but I couldn't help but crack up when I read that line!
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer Ride: [danimalNYC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried to wipe them off, but its still there. Whats worse is that the wall is creamish in color and the tire marks stand out. I should try using an eraser to rub the mrks off this evening..

Paul

Paul..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Forbidden, this page (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2005/12/stationarybikefall.html) is categorized as: Tasteless/Gross."

Thanks for choosing a high-quality web hosting service!! ;)

===

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply