Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bike fitter Ohio
Quote | Reply
Anybody know of a good bike fitter in the cleveland Ohio area?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Ohio [Pschnei3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got a fit from Mike Vanucci at Bike Authority in Broadview Heights. Great guy, very receptive to comments and concerns, and really knows what he is doing. I am very happy with mine. That, or if youre willing to drive 3 hours south, you might be able to get Bob Duncan to give you the Starky fit.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Ohio [riley.bill93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you for naming the person instead of just the shop, as fitters give fits and not shops.

Cheers

riley.bill93 wrote:
I just got a fit from Mike Vanucci at Bike Authority in Broadview Heights. Great guy, very receptive to comments and concerns, and really knows what he is doing. I am very happy with mine. That, or if youre willing to drive 3 hours south, you might be able to get Bob Duncan to give you the Starky fit.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pschnei3 wrote:
Anybody know of a good bike fitter in the cleveland Ohio area?

I have been riding on road and mountain fits from Jim Baldesare for about 7 years now. He is incredibly meticulous, a former pro, and I believe he has done thousands of fits. He is about an hour south of you in Kent.

I recently got a TT bike and he did that fit as well. He works with many triathletes in the area, so he is not just road.

He is flown around the country to do bike fits, so we're pretty lucky to have him locally (I lived in NE Ohio and am now in Columbus, still having him fit my bikes).

His contact info can be found in this link, and he typically takes a couple days to return a call or text, but he is a great guy and will work with you until it feels perfect.

http://www.wobblenaught.com/storelocations.asp

-Physiojoe
Instagram: @thephysiojoe
Cycling coach, Elite racer on Wooster Bikewerks p/b Wootown Bagels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matt Stevens at Pure Physio is a bike fitter. He is awesome!

https://pure-physio.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Bike fitter Ohio [Physiojoe925] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second this as well. His eyeball setup was pretty close to right when I went to a tunnel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An investment in a Bob Duncan fit will pay tremendous dividends. He does fits and training programs because he gets to/wants to, not because he HAS to (money isn't the driver). I've known him for 30ish years and there are very few people in the world that I trust more.

Tad

It took awhile, but I finally discovered that its not the destination that's important, but rather the journey.
Quote Reply