Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think DJT would go down pretty easy.

His only move is grabbing someone by the p - p - p - parts.

Don't let him grab you by the parts.
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First thing I'd wanna do is rip the fucking rug off of his head

TimeIsUp wrote:
Whenever you are fighting someone bigger or better, sweep the leg. Always sweep the leg. Will bring down anyone.

Or sweep the leg, THEN take the rug

If he puts his hands up to protect ... stomp his tiny balls

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Donald is is 6'3 240

I did not know they could stack shit that high
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Donald is is 6'3 240

I did not know they could stack shit that high

He might have been 6'3" at some point, but not now.

The 240 is probably still true.
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did his tooth going flying into the stands ? It was one of the earlier pay per view UFC fights ? //

I dont recall that happening, could have though. And I never paid for any fight back then(or now) so it must have been part of the free channel where they aired this stuff. And as I recall they would have several different fights all lined up to fill an hour or so. This must have been the main event. But it was funny that weight had no bearing, and it was a clash of so many different styles and fighters. Pure wrestlers, pure boxers, marshal arts guys from all the different styles, and just bad ass bar fighters and bouncer types..
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

It took us 15 posts to break out the wrestling gif? We're off our game, clearly.
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Terry Funk, the Godfather of Hardcore, chimes in

https://deadspin.com/...wo-asshol-1823989803

Quote:
“I’d love to get in the ring with those two assholes,” he says. “Both of them at once would be fine with me. They don’t even have to tag in. If either one of them’s looking for an ass kicking, tell them to call me up. I’m over 70!”

Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
A very long time ago when UFC was not yet segregated into divisions, I believe it was Gracie vs some 500lb Sumo Wrestler. If this sumo got him in his grips it would have been game over. I sat back with my popcorn and was all set of a good match, and one roundhouse kick to the temple and the fight was over. Dude fell over like chopped tree.

So although the orange don outweighs all of us I'm guessing, it would just mean that more of a thud when he hit the ground, and he is no sumo wrestler...Anyone else remember that bout, was it Gracie???

I think you mean this classic. It was a submission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Sunday wrote:
I would have put my $on the LR, however, since Duffy and the Forge got kicked out, I don't know.

It's too bad that they can't respond. They might have found themselves in a dilemma- either admit that they were lesser fighters than Trump or state that they would kick his ass effortlessly because he is such a huge pussy.

And when I use the term pussy, I use it in the same way James Mattis used it in these quotes.

“When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy”

“That means you’re not some pussy sitting on the sidelines, you know what I mean, kind of sitting there saying, ‘Well, I should have done something with my life.’ Because of what you’re doing now, you’re not going to be laying on a shrink’s couch when you’re 45 years old, say ‘What the hell did I do with my life?’ Why? Because you served others; you served something bigger than you.”

I'm pretty sure Mattis thinks of Trump in same manner. And Trump knows it.

You might say that right there is a real existential quandary...!
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
A very long time ago when UFC was not yet segregated into divisions, I believe it was Gracie vs some 500lb Sumo Wrestler. If this sumo got him in his grips it would have been game over. I sat back with my popcorn and was all set of a good match, and one roundhouse kick to the temple and the fight was over. Dude fell over like chopped tree.

So although the orange don outweighs all of us I'm guessing, it would just mean that more of a thud when he hit the ground, and he is no sumo wrestler...Anyone else remember that bout, was it Gracie???

The one I remember way back when I first saw like UFC3 or whatever wasn't a sumo wrestler or anyone quite that huge, but still a much bigger guy; I seem to recall he was a Dutch judo champ or something like that, maybe 280lb or so (a good 100lbs more than RG, but obviously not nearly as fat as a sumo). The big dude kinda pushed Gracie around like you might expect and wasn't afraid to get down on the mat w/ him like some of the stand-up fighters or kickboxers were, but Gracie is such a great technician he still managed to choke the bigger man out pretty quickly with the collar of his Gi. Still awesome.
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [AndyPeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you mean this classic. It was a submission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk
Ya I kind of remember that one too, but I distinctly remember a guy doing a round house kick to a sumo's temple in the first seconds and the fight was over. It probably was not Gracie now that I think of his style, he is not the roundhouse kick guy. He just had to get you on the ground and you were done, even if you weighed 600lbs!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
this is the one I was thinking of

Gerard Gordeau vs Teila Tuli - YouTube

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Last edited by: Leddy: Mar 23, 18 12:50
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: You knew this Trump thread was coming the day he took office... [jimmy d] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw Dan "The Beast" Severn 'wrestle' is a high school during the ECW heyday

He wasn't IN ECW at the time, but the promoter - the late Dennis Corralluzzo - owned the rights to the NWA belt at the time, having acquired it somehow from Paul Heyman, and was trying to set up a parallel/rival promotion with Severn as the "Legitimate" NWA Champion; worthy of the title and in same pedigree as Ric Flair

However, ECW took off, Corralluzzo's matches were shit [Severn's 'style' was boring as fuck, kinda like Bob Backlund], and the rivalry never materialized

Quote Reply

Prev Next