Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PLEASE CRITIQUE MY FIT
Quote | Reply
Here is a video of my current position after a number of adjustments and taking some advice from the forum here:

Any and all advice is appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE CRITIQUE MY FIT [TennesseeJed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prefacing with... this is a bad video. If it's going to be dark, don't wear black :D It also looks like you're riding downhill.

Looks alright to me. You toe down fiercely, but saddle height looks ok. How does it feel?

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: PLEASE CRITIQUE MY FIT [Morelock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Morelock wrote:
Prefacing with... this is a bad video. If it's going to be dark, don't wear black :D It also looks like you're riding downhill.

Looks alright to me. You toe down fiercely, but saddle height looks ok. How does it feel?

Not sure if the bike is off-level. Looking at the skewers, they eyeball to be level, but I can measure, you have me curious now, haha.

This feels fine. This new position is lower in the front and this feels more quad intensive at higher efforts. I do have concern about the toe down pedaling. I have always been a little toe down, but since lowering the front that has gotten worse. I would love to hear people's suggestions for reducing that if it is a problem. Perhaps it is just something I need to focus on while pedaling.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just went through this myself and had a lot of help from members here. If you ask my opinion you need to stretch out a little more. Here is a video of me;

I would say taking your saddle back and rolling those hips some will help.
Last edited by: teddygram: Mar 20, 18 18:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’d love to see how it looked with a lower more sustainable cadence

Merge Multisport Founder & Head Coach
USAT Level 2 - Short & Long Course
Ironman Certified
Brevard, NC
Quote Reply