Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I would really like to see a cabinet member announce...
Quote | Reply
... before telling anyone, his or her resignation on Twitter.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: I would really like to see a cabinet member announce... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
... before telling anyone, his or her resignation on Twitter.

From Andy Borowitz satire:

Rex Tillerson: I Hope Trump Finds Out He’s Impeached on Twitter
Last edited by: SH: Mar 16, 18 9:32
Quote Reply
Re: I would really like to see a cabinet member announce... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
... and use #fuckthisWH

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Whitehouse looks more like a high school every day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Supposedly GaryCohn was ready to resign after Charlottesville and the "many fine ppl", even drafted his resig letter...
Quote Reply
Re: I would really like to see a cabinet member announce... [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spookini wrote:
Supposedly GaryCohn was ready to resign after Charlottesville and the "many fine ppl", even drafted his resig letter...

I’m way past the hirings, firings, and all of that. Just, as an employer for 30 years and counting, and knowing that telling someone that I’m choosing to terminate his/her employment remains the very hardest thing I do, I just want that pussy to get a dose of his own medicine.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your hatred of Trump(and the other tribe) is fucking over your remaining days Dan? I sure hope not.
Quote Reply
Re: I would really like to see a cabinet member announce... [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spookini wrote:

Had he resigned then it would have appeared he had some balls. Now, meh.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply