Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New uses for Coca-Cola
Quote | Reply
So, you know how you'll be on a train, minding your own business, when a woman starts masturbating and asks you for sex?
It seems like no matter how often that happens, you can sometimes find yourself not properly prepared to clean up afterwards. So....Coca-Cola! Brilliant.

And yet he cops a fine, instead of some kind of Good Housekeeping innovation award. Now that's messed up.

Something else for your girlfriend to get cranky about.
Quote Reply
Re: New uses for Coca-Cola [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You Aussies are an odd lot.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That article reads like an Aussie phrasebook.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: New uses for Coca-Cola [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: New uses for Coca-Cola [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
That article reads like an Aussie phrasebook.

Actually, from reading the quotes I'm pretty sure the hero is British. "Mad body", "good sort", and especially “bollocking” are English slang, not Australian.

Public sex with strangers is quintessentially Australian, though. No day feels complete without it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bogans, amirite?

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: New uses for Coca-Cola [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:
Bogans, amirite?

So harsh. As he said himself: “What man would have knocked it back?”

Exactly. He's everyman. He's the everyman hero.

The film version of his story could be played by Tom Hanks (OK, maybe Hugh Jackman), directed by Ron Howard.

I think the poignancy of the arrest scene, “I got a blow job on the train and I was rinsing my cock off" speaks to the humanity in us all.

"a “large and disgusting” liquid mess on the floor" is symbolic of life itself.

It's really like a modern version of a folkloric cautionary tale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im gonna need a link to this video to verify his claims. For science, of course.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When one of the things you tell the police is that you didn't have to pay for it, it makes me think that there are a lot of times you have to pay for it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally. I am tired of getting BJs on trains from horny women and not having something to clean myself up with.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you have all been dying for an update.

Turns out the saucy minx who tempted Coke-boy has also been charged with, and convicted of, "behaving in an offensive manner in a public place and wilful and obscene exposure" plus an extra fine for riding the train without a ticket. Ouch.

She has offered an explanation (as if one were needed) for her salacious behaviour: “it was her birthday” and it was something “she’d always wanted to do”.

Except, in fact, it wasn't her birthday. So it was just something she had always wanted to do. Fair enough. That alone should be sufficient for a hall pass. Geez, when did we all become such wowsers?

Coke dick and the early birthday celebration
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this all happened 15 minutes from me and I haven't heard about any of it??
WTF is up with the local news around here that I have to surf a US triathlon forum to find this shit out??

Admittedly, I don't read the local newspaper either, but I can't say Im surprised that this happened on a train from Port Kembla to Wollongong.
Port isn't exactly the best part of town and the main street is a notorious hang out for toothless crack whores looking for "work"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You mean prison sex?