Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m not watching
I’m not watching
I’m not watching
Quote Reply
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Jones getting booed....lol.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do they crawl up the stairs?

Maurice
Quote Reply
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most significant blow of the fitted to Ikeafson's dick.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Volvo vs. 64 Impala...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Evidently, Amanda Nunes doesn't want to fight that dude either (UPDATE 7/12/18) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You don’t want Jones on top of you.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Those elbows are wicked.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to see him kick DC's ass for a third time ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Daddy's home, DC."

Yes! Make him cry again! Make him cry again!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Yeah, DC says he doesn’t want to fight Jones because of the PEDs but then calls out Lesnar...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

Yeah, DC says he doesn’t want to fight Jones because of the PEDs but then calls out Lesnar...

Why would anyone think Lesnar has doped?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

That made no sense. I understand not wanting to fight a guy who kicked your ass and popped for PED's, but calling out another fighter who's also failed drug tests invalidates your position.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

It is all modern training techniques. Periodization and proper nutrition.

You could get that big if you weren't so lazy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotta give props to Cyborg for being extremely gracious in defeat. And I’m looking forward to the rematch!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

Proper nutrition = Dianabol...

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
JSA wrote:

Proper nutrition = Dianabol...

I think you are going to have to stack a couple additives to get that big. Humans aren't made like that.

I think he may have eaten Tyler Hamilton's twin.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ryan Hall is a class act....

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next