Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I’ve tried, but I just can’t do it. [b4itwascold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I should have put that in pink, as I was playing off this thread which inspired my reply...

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: I’ve tried, but I just can’t do it. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The only thing worse than the skating or dancing is the goddamn commentators ooohing, aaahing and gushing over every fucking hand wave and hair flick. Enough to make one sick. Frustrating that they spend so little time on the decent sports and so much time on the stupid skating.
Quote Reply
Re: I’ve tried, but I just can’t do it. [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't watch the NBC coverage. Katie Couric commenting on any sport? Puh-leez. Canadian coverage is done by actual sportscasters. Makes a difference.
Quote Reply
Re: I’ve tried, but I just can’t do it. [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A-A-Ron wrote:

The only thing worse than the skating or dancing is the goddamn commentators ooohing, aaahing and gushing over every fucking hand wave and hair flick. Enough to make one sick. Frustrating that they spend so little time on the decent sports and so much time on the stupid skating.

Do you only have one channel for the Olympics? In Canada basic cable gets us CBC and NBC, and my sports package includes various TSN and Sport Net channels so at times I can have six different Olympic sports to choose from. Of course they all go to commercial at the same time.
Quote Reply
Re: I’ve tried, but I just can’t do it. [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Have never had cable. I am a millennial, streaming is all I can stomach and it has to be cheap. So NBC is what I get, take it or leave it. I did do a trial of Sling to see if I could get better coverage, but that only added one more channel and that channel was full of curling and hockey. Both better than figure skating, but not something I wanted to pay $25/month to watch.
Quote Reply

Prev Next