Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I still can't believe we won [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
.........you still struggle with an inferiority complex.

Inferiority complex? To what? A team that's won two playoff games in the last 22 years?

I don't think you quite understand the concept of a division rivalry.

That’s the point. Yet I heard 5 Cowboys suck calls per hour. And I think the Cowboys suck for the record.
Quote Reply
Re: I still can't believe we won [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"That’s the point. "

No, its not the point. The Eagles just won the super bowl. They won more playoff games this season than they cowboys have in 22 years. Combine that with their performance during the Andy Reid era, its not even close. Eagles fans don't feel "inferior" to Dallas.

Its an inner division rivalry. Alabama doesn't feel inferior to Auburn, or vice versa.

You can be baffled by it, but don't call it something that it isn't.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: I still can't believe we won [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah okay sure, little guy.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: I still can't believe we won [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
It was rigged.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...conspiracy-theories/

http://time.com/...cy-theories-beliefs/

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Enjoy your "win".

Let me first state that I have no skin in the game, but as somebody who has seen how professional sports work and operate I got this:

It was rigged.
Patriots were told to play soft defense and thus let it be close.
That was the clearly obvious directive.
As Eagles played well and were making good use of the "softness", Patriots offense was good and therefor it still was a game of chance who finally wins

This was supposed to be pink right ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Leddy wrote:
windschatten wrote:
Enjoy your "win".

Let me first state that I have no skin in the game, but as somebody who has seen how professional sports work and operate I got this:

It was rigged.
Patriots were told to play soft defense and thus let it be close.
That was the clearly obvious directive.
As Eagles played well and were making good use of the "softness", Patriots offense was good and therefor it still was a game of chance who finally wins

This was supposed to be pink right ?

I accept your view of reality, but you have very little evidence that your's is the only one.

You have ZERO evidence. I do not need any evidence because I am not the one suggesting an alternative , conspiracy reality. It’s not that I find collusion entirely impossible in sports. However you would be hard pressed to convince me without hard proof that anything was fixed by players or coaches when it comes to the SB.
Beyond some of the officials there is no way any of the players would lay off on league orders. I highly doubt Belichick or any other coaches would listen to the league and play soft. Then there’s the ever present someone would talk.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I still can't believe we won [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only responding to you because you were the last person in the chain when I decided to post.

Here is a fun tidbit for you (coming from a Vikings fan I think this was pretty neat actually, I have no qualms about our loss...my team sucked really bad that game)

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/...ion-eagles-confetti/

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Eagles fans who made an impromptu donation to the Vikings Foundation got a one-of-a-kind gift in the mail this week.
Over the past several days, donors in Philadelphia reported receiving bottled-up confetti from the night their team won the Big Game at U.S. Bank Stadium. In a note with the package, the Vikings Foundation said the gift was a thank you for their show of sportsmanship after another playoff matchup.
Quote Reply

Prev Next