Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

another fantasy shooting game
Quote | Reply
So, you're in a vehicle, make and model not important, there is the driver in the front seat armed with a Colt Gold Cup, his back up piece is a CZ 75, the passenger is armed with an M14 and a Beretta there are two guys in the back seat both with M14's one with an additional AK74, they all have shoes on, their socks are two days dirty and they were out of underwear so they are all commando(this is important). They see a colored man, color is irrelevant, he is waving his arms, they have just encountered some heavy small arms fire and have already taken out a few of the other colored guys. The man waving his arms is yelling and all of a sudden he turns around and starts running away, he is about 100 yds away when he turns to run away you see he has a weapon slung over his shoulder and behind his back. What do you do? Remember you're wearing socks and shoes but no underwear and unfortunately you have no female friend to call 911 just in case, so you shoot the bad guy in the back of the knees from a moving vehicle right, yes that is correct but only after exiting the vehicle, doing the Chinese fire drill, getting back in the vehicle, you peer through your night sights, making sure there is no kryptonite anywhere(as that would hinder your performance), realizing there are splintered pieces of wood on the ground, you shoot.......

I'll tell you what happened next, if you are interested. Remember you had socks and shoes on, but no underwear.

Dislcaimer:Some of these events are factual others are not. Also, I am not an Infantry officer in the Army, but I am crazy.
Quote Reply
Re: another fantasy shooting game [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
but I am crazy.
And stupid

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a 10 cent rider on a $2,500.00 Bike

Quote Reply
Re: another fantasy shooting game [hasbeenswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EEEEAAAASSSYYYY hasbeen. My intention was to poke a little fun at the Shoot or not Shoot post. It is getting so much response. And actually most of my story is true, so relax and have a little fun. I am a gun owner and will be more than happy to fire them if necessary.

I'm not stupid by the way.
Quote Reply
Re: another fantasy shooting game [choobakky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The CZ 75 is my personal sidearm of choice. Very nice.

Dan
póg mo thóin
Quote Reply
Re: another fantasy shooting game [dteed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes very reliable and affordable.
Quote Reply