Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So long, old friend
Quote | Reply
Howard, I will miss you. Artie, Fred, Gary, Robin, Cabby, Stuttering John, Daniel Carver, High Pitch, Beetlejuice, Scott and even Jackie, you will all be missed as well. Most of all, Gary The Retard, you have brought more joy to my mornings than any exploited mentally challenged individual ever should. To hear you argue with your own recorded voice on the telephone about who was the real Gary, well, it just brings tears to my eyes. As we mourned the loss of Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf, we mourn the loss of your greatness on the FM dial. You were my generation's Johnny Carson. You were the great Cookiepuss.

Goodbye sweet king.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: So long, old friend [DualFual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amen. But it isn't goodbye. Sirius will be bigger and better.
Quote Reply
Re: So long, old friend [DualFual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed....getting my Sirius after Christmas, though there are some pretty sweet deals on the portable units going now...

Howard uncensored....now *that* should be interesting!
Quote Reply
Re: So long, old friend [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoo shoo retarded flu...shoo shoo retarded flu...

I'm retarded you jerk!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: So long, old friend [Mark in Cin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I have a retarded bike, so I know how that goes.

I switched from XM to Sirius a couple of weeks ago and already the Howard 100 station is really very good radio. Overall the channel selection is much better. I only miss 2 XM music stations, but I have a whole new list of good music channels that XM just didn't have.

And F Jackie. (not really, i miss hearing him laugh every day)
Quote Reply