Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Toronto serial killer [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
parrothead1 wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Obviously, I'm conflating two different stories. I remembered the barrel thing, now I wish I could remember without using google who the dude using lye was.

Our boy Dahmer was a special kind of crazy. Drilled into live peoples head. Sex with dead. Cannabalism. But I don't think lye made the list. Different dude for sure. Not sure who it was. Between Ed Gein and Dahmer I have a hard time just keeping up with WI serial killers.

Had an interaction with one of the "Dahmer cops" a number of years ago. Joe Gabrish, one of the two Milwaukee police officers that had a run-in with a disoriented Konerak Sinthasimphone (sp?), prior to Dahmer killing him, stopped by the jobsite I was working on in Grafton (where he worked after being canned in Milwaukee). He was wondering what I was doing working at 5am on a Saturday.

I think those cops got wrong end of deal. They deal with situations as weird as that all the timthey said the and release people. Only because of who this guy turned out to be later that they got canned. Discipline yes. Canned no

That's what I always thought, too. As I recall, because Dahmer's victim was drugged up and out of it he was unable to communicate with the cops what was going on. Cops took it for a lover's quarrel as Dahmer's word was the only one they had. They were fired more because of what they said over police radio (something about going back to the station house to be "de-loused" than anything else.
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [parrothead1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parrothead1 wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Obviously, I'm conflating two different stories. I remembered the barrel thing, now I wish I could remember without using google who the dude using lye was.

Our boy Dahmer was a special kind of crazy. Drilled into live peoples head. Sex with dead. Cannabalism. But I don't think lye made the list. Different dude for sure. Not sure who it was. Between Ed Gein and Dahmer I have a hard time just keeping up with WI serial killers.

Had an interaction with one of the "Dahmer cops" a number of years ago. Joe Gabrish, one of the two Milwaukee police officers that had a run-in with a disoriented Konerak Sinthasimphone (sp?), prior to Dahmer killing him, stopped by the jobsite I was working on in Grafton (where he worked after being canned in Milwaukee). He was wondering what I was doing working at 5am on a Saturday.

Were you using a drill?
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was. But, thankfully, there were no naked young men running around the job that would have called for further investigation.
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [parrothead1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
parrothead1 wrote:
I was. But, thankfully, there were no naked young men running around the job that would have called for further investigation.

#fakenews
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could someone please explain to me what a player box is.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
Could someone please explain to me what a player box is.

A player box or a planter box? This story involves him hiding body parts in a planter box. Which is really just a square or rectangular decorative plastic thing you plant flowers in.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You said player box first.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto serial killer [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iPhone typo. Sue me.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Will let you go with a warning this time.

Don't know why my Grammar police pics are not showing up.

________
Last edited by: H-: Feb 10, 18 9:58
Quote Reply

Prev Next