Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

before bk posts it.......hillarys true beliefs
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: before bk posts it.......hillarys true beliefs [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/27/hillary-clinton-accusations-against-adviser-were-taken-seriously

read the end.

Glad you got to it first. ;-)

Felonia Milhous Von Pantsuit really has no shame and can't be shamed into any sort of contrition no matter what. I give her credit on that front, because she was evenly matched, at least in that regard, with Donny Two Scoops back in 2016, wasn't she?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: before bk posts it.......hillarys true beliefs [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hillary is completely morally bankrupt. What a horrible person.
Quote Reply
Re: before bk posts it.......hillarys true beliefs [Patrick E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Patrick E wrote:
Hillary is completely morally bankrupt. What a horrible person.
As politicians go, I figure she's no worse than average. We keep electing people that are seeking power, and will say anything, do most things, to get it. We are getting the government that we deserve. I'm not sure what the solution is. An awful high percentage of power seekers are scum, and we're sure not very good and separating scum from decent people. Heck, often we elect people knowing full-well that they are scum. How do we get a better class of people?

Of the various groups I've worked with in my life, the group with the highest degree of honor, was the military. They are so far ahead of every other "group", near as I can tell, on being decent, honorable folks, that its not even close. So how might we exploit that? Heinlein had a few ideas.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply