Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: NYT Accuses Hillary of Shielding Adviser Accused of Sexual Harassment [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clinton did take action. The guy had to attend that terrible counselling, and had his pay docked. We're going to show her no mercy because she didn't try to end his career?

That bitch! [/end pink]
Last edited by: SH: Jan 27, 18 6:14
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Accuses Hillary of Shielding Adviser Accused of Sexual Harassment [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't care for Hillary but this story is a bit on the weak side at the moment. Maybe more will come of it.

The reporters interviewed eight campaign workers but did not interview either Hillary or Doyle, the campaign manager. For all we know, the eight were underlings just hearing second or third hand office gossip. I am hesitant to judge Hillary based on a decision she and the campaign manager made together when neither has provided their side of story.

Question for those with experience (CALLING JSA), with the following facts:

Quote:
The complaint against Mr. Strider was made by a 30-year-old woman who shared an office with him. She told a campaign official that Mr. Strider had rubbed her shoulders inappropriately, kissed her on the forehead and sent her a string of suggestive emails, including at least one during the night, according to three former campaign officials familiar with what took place.

We don't know how bad the emails were, but if they were not too bad, what would be typical response in corporate world in 2008? Today? Automatic firing?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Accuses Hillary of Shielding Adviser Accused of Sexual Harassment [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
I don't care for Hillary but this story is a bit on the weak side at the moment. Maybe more will come of it.

The reporters interviewed eight campaign workers but did not interview either Hillary or Doyle, the campaign manager. For all we know, the eight were underlings just hearing second or third hand office gossip. I am hesitant to judge Hillary based on a decision she and the campaign manager made together when neither has provided their side of story.

Question for those with experience (CALLING JSA), with the following facts:

Quote:
The complaint against Mr. Strider was made by a 30-year-old woman who shared an office with him. She told a campaign official that Mr. Strider had rubbed her shoulders inappropriately, kissed her on the forehead and sent her a string of suggestive emails, including at least one during the night, according to three former campaign officials familiar with what took place.

We don't know how bad the emails were, but if they were not too bad, what would be typical response in corporate world in 2008? Today? Automatic firing?

Don’t ask JSA about corporate America. He holds board meetings at Panera. Think “small town rube” lawyer.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Accuses Hillary of Shielding Adviser Accused of Sexual Harassment [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
I love when they eat their own, it can be so fun to watch especially when you have this fake 'womens rights champion' Hillary Clinton at the center of it...couldn't happen to a better scumbag.

By the way, Burns Strider??? The guy turned into a complete scumbag but really, with that kind of name what chance did he really have?

+1. The fact that she allows her husband to cheat on her wasn't enough????????

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply

Prev Next