Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Has anyone ever heard of these guys?
Quote | Reply
Inter-pro...not sure if it is a sponsor or if it's a bike company. Doing some searching and I'll be darned if I can find anything on them.

Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone ever heard of these guys? [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
almost 200 views and not one person knows anything about them? Not a good sign....not at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bored at work so had a bit of a look and my best guess it's an old (b which I only mean not current) frame from www.chucksbikes.com. I found this quote on road bike review:

"Chuckbikes.com. I always buy my frames from him. Right now I am riding his carbon/aluminum Inter Pro frame. Awesome ride for $450, a little out of your range but well worth it for a carbon frame and fork." I looked at the website and the only "inter pro" frame shown is a carbon monocoque MTB frame but th branding (use of the word team, no mention of chucksbikes) is similar to that on your picture and the description in the above quote also seems to match your bike. Best way forward may be to email chucksbikes for confirmation. Good luck

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no replies 'cause your bike is not a Cervelo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a stock, off the shelf frame that most likely comes from Taiwan. Judging by the carve rear end and smooth welds it s nice frame. The name on the frame means nothing. Look at the tubing and welds for build creditibility.
Quote Reply