Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lunch meals on the go...
Quote | Reply
I have a pretty tight schedule and lunch sometimes has to be fast...I make my way to a Supermarket in my work area and get Sushi with Wasabi and Soy..is this a good meal for lunch on the go or should I not even bother and look for something else....If u can give hints on what to eat in a Supermarket for a guy on the go that would be cool...
Quote Reply
Re: Lunch meals on the go... [shammyg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
why not make a peanutbutter sandwich in the morning to take with you?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Lunch meals on the go... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I can, I try to stay from eating to much bread...Just sits and does not help me out in the long run...I love P and J but could not eat this all the time for lunch...thxx...anything else
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I usually grab a packaged greek or caesar salad and a 4 oz package of smoked salmon for some protein.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you could always opt for fruit.

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about something from the deli - our grocery stores have like potato salads, pasta salads...

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about chicken. Our grocery stores have fried, fingers, rotisserie, etc. Grab you some fruit or some cole slaw, and you got a meal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It seems like a lot of supermarkets have soup at the deli counter. How about a cup of chili and a piece of fruit. I do lots of soup now that it's cold!

Sushi seems like a perfectly healthy lunch though. I love it.
Quote Reply