Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hearing problem? [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think it is a very good idea to choose hearing aids by yourself.
Only professional audiologist can make you the right choice and help pick the best pair.
At the same time, hearing aid supplies are not that important anymore and definitely can be ordered online.
Last edited by: MitchMcCrown: Oct 30, 22 23:49
Quote Reply
Re: Hearing problem? [MitchMcCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MitchMcCrown wrote:
Here I am

At least you're not shy about.
Quote Reply
Re: Hearing problem? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Not a tinnitus story, but...

I went to my GP about six months ago because I was waking up in the morning with a plugged ear. It would usually clear up within the first hour or so of being awake but it was super annoying. He figured it was a Eustachian tube problem, said take an antihistamine and it would clear up.

Fast forward to ast week, the problem did not clear up and I was back in the office talking to a different doc who said “ antihistamine? Why would he say that?” He leaves the room comes back with a bowl of hot water and a gigantic metal syringe. Blows hot water into my ear for a minute or so and pulls out a massive knot of waxy grossness. Probably three quarters of an inch long. All of a sudden I can hear perfectly out of my ear and I didn’t even know my hearing was affected. Morning ear blockage gone.

But why was your ear clearing up after an hour in the morning?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply

Prev Next