Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TotalCycling
Quote | Reply
Has anyone done business with the Northern Ireland totalcycling E-Bike Shop? Prices for Campagnolo & Mavic wheels can't be touched in the States and the price points for groupsets look tough to beat as well.
Quote Reply
Re: TotalCycling [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup. Used them for a chorus/record groupset a while back. Was planning on using them for tires, but you need to buy a bunch for it to pay off - flat rate shipping was $27. Great deals, great service. Will do business with again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, in Jan 2002 I got a set of 2001 Mavic Kryrium SSLs for like $450 (list $800). No problems with shipping nor customer service. Only weird thing was that the postman came to the door saying there was a $50 customs fee that I wasn't expecting. Other than that, everything was perfect (and the wheels are still in use).

-Colin

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought a Look 386i frame & a few thing from them in 03
Great price & service. I think I got the frame with BB & alien seatpost for less than half of what they cost in the States. To top it off the shipping was only 60 bucks had it in 7 days all the way to Hawaii.
But like the other poster said there is a small customs fee.
Still a great deal from a great shop though.
Quote Reply
Re: TotalCycling [flying] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for confirming that the price & service experience at TotalCycling was positive. Who's making the profit from the markup on group sets and Mavic & Campagnolo wheelsets imported into the US?
Quote Reply