Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Canoeing/Camping videos [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is good timing. Literally this morning I was asking the wife if we should find somewhere to go in February. I haven't had any sort of trip since September and I need to get out.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Canoeing/Camping videos [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to Algonquin. In February.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Go to Algonquin. In February.

I went to Yellowstone in March once. While most college students go to beaches for Spring Break I went snowshoeing with 4 guys in 8+ feet of snow. Even after all this time I'm still pretty sure I made the right choice.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The last one from Backcountry Angling Ontario was not the one I meant to post. It was older and before he got a bit better at the whole online videos thing.

THis is his trip down a river I meant to post. Love the views.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure I've watched some of that guy's videos before.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
This is good timing. Literally this morning I was asking the wife if we should find somewhere to go in February. I haven't had any sort of trip since September and I need to get out.

+1

Same conversation last week on my end. Since then we have booked some yurts on the Oregon coast for early March. Can’t wait to get back to fishing for surf perch, crabbing, and razor clam digging.

In the meantime however I have a few days off in mid Feb that roll into a weekend. Might just figure out a small solo adventure to go on in western Montana.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A new one from my favourite You Tuber.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool thread and great vids, I hadn’t seen this thread. Earlier this month I did a 6 day bikepacking trip solo and found I both really enjoyed being by myself but also at times missed having someone along......caught some awesome fall color and found some great boondock camping sites and really enjoyed the solitude. For some reason it was when I was eating meals alone that I really missed having company.

I know nothing of being on the water, I could never pull off a canoe trip but these videos are great.
Quote Reply

Prev Next