Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good customer service
Quote | Reply
Two good customer service experiences in the same week.

First - I cracked the lens on my Rudy Project sun glasses. Rudy has a replacement lens program, where you can send in you cracked or scratched lens for a new set for a reasonable $14.95. I put my cracked lenses along with a check for $14.95. For some reason I was expecting this to take a few weeks - but to my surprise my new lens arrived in just over a week.

Second. My Kurt trainer was leaking. I know it not supposed to ever leak, but one day I noticed a small spot under the unit. I felt the resistance unit with my hand and it had an oil film on it. I called Kurt and they were kind of shocked that it was leaking, the person on the phone said really a few times, they apologized several times and sent me a new resistance unit along with a box to return the old one. I called on Thursday, and had the new unit Monday. Did not even miss a workout.
Quote Reply
Re: Good customer service [glarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow - this is the first I've ever heard of a KK leaking! Great to hear they hooked you up though - I've had nothing short of stellar service from Kurt.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rudy Project have been super with me! Got new lenses and they offered to swap frame I broke in helmet case - my fault too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A vote from Polar for me, they rebuilt my watch twice this month. I dropped it after the fiurst rebuild and cracked the screen, very prompt and it is amazing they have the parts for a 7 year old watch.
Quote Reply