Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DMT Tri Shoes
Quote | Reply
I need a bit of help. I've been investigating getting a pair of entry level tri shoes. I've done some internet research, read some reviews, etc... I'm familiar (for the most part), about what's out there and what to look for. Here's my question...I've almost decided on the Sidi T1 which seem to have good to great reviews, however, at my LBS I was told that for $50 more I could get a pair of DWT Skipper shoes. I actually decided not to purchase anything until I did some more research on the DWT since to be honest I've never heard of them. My problem is I can't seem to find any reviews or opinions on these shoes. I'm wondering if anyone has used these shoes or know anyone who has?

ps. I've tried both the Sidi and the DWT on and both fit fine, so I'm more concerned with what actually people who use the shoe have to say.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: DMT Tri Shoes [iamtas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't own a pair of "Tri" shoes, but I do own a pair of DMT's. I know you are supposed to replace your cycling shoes, but I've used the carbon DMT's for 3 seasons now. They are still super stiff, comfortable & the uppers are in great shape. Other than some scuffs, you would swear they were bought this year.

Paul "Speedy" Gonsalves
http://www.rollingthundercanada.com
RollingThunderCanada

Canadian distributor for HED Cycling, Blue Competition, Akona Biospeed & Aerus Composites

Quote Reply
Re: DMT Tri Shoes [Speedy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have got some DMT tri shoes. I liked them, thought they were a good shoe. I wore them a handful of times and now they are too small. If you can wear a 46, PM me and I will let them go for cheap.
Quote Reply
Re: DMT Tri Shoes [iamtas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am on my 2nd pair of DMT road shoes. Like everything else - make sure they fit before you buy. The road shoes are great quality and suspect the tri shoes are good as well.

Jim

Quote Reply