Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri stores in NYC
Quote | Reply
Can you help? I've just had a call from some friends from here in NZ, in NY to do the marathon. They're now doing the post race shopping thing before flying home tomorrow and want to visit some Triathlon/Bike stores. They're in Manhatten ...57th St I think... I've put them onto JackRabbit's in Brooklyn (were great to me when I was there) Any others?
Quote Reply
Re: Tri stores in NYC [greg hadley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBR -- sbrmultisports.com -- 203 West 58th
New York NY, 10019

We are located on the South West corner of 58th street and 7th Avenue.
From the N, Q, R and W subway lines: Exit Midtown 57th/ 7th Avenue stop. The store is one block north.

From A, B, C, D, 1 and 9 subway lines: Exit Columbus circle stop. The store is located one block east and one block south.

From the B, D, and E subway lines: Exit 57th street stop. The store is located five blocks North and half block.

R&A -- racycles.com is also good from what I hear. Never been there though.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll second SBR, it's a really nice store. Smaller than I thought, but has just about everything. Christophe is a nice guy and can help you with whatever. The store is on 58th just west of 7th, right next to the cafe on the corner.

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: Tri stores in NYC [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that, I've passed it on and made a note for my next visit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would say to check out R&A Cycles in Brooklyn- not far from Jackrabbit. Only a 10 min train ride on the N,Q, and R from Union Sq (14th st). If you want it, they have it and you can walk out of the store with it, no waiting. Impressive to go there and see everything side by side.

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Last edited by: jasonogk: Nov 8, 05 20:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, R & A has some great gear.

Also try Toga - on 64th & West End Ave. Lots of great gear, and decent stock of bikes.
Quote Reply