Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Quote | Reply
http://www.channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=152

Watch all of the films and see the truth!!!

Yacht Rock will save your soul! Smooth rock forever!!! Cut off your balls and crank the Loggins!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: Mr. Tibbs: Nov 8, 05 13:07
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Take your meds, Tibbsy.

It'll be okay.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [Xenu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The meds can't contain my glee over comedy genuis. Did you watch it? The Steve Peary/Kenny Loggins number was greatness.

Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I am a real SOB ,,,,, as the first two video's are pointlessly cheesy. I really tried to get into it . But I came away confused and oddly depressed. Perhaps the poor finger tapping of Eddie V pushed me over the edge.

Heli.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I watched some. Sorry dude, not funny.
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [grumpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I thought it was brilliant. To have Oates slap Hall around and look at Hall's girlfriend and say "What are you going to do about it Sarah? Smile?"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a giggle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one of the funniest things I've seen.

Kenny loggins flying in out of the sky in his 80's jumpsuit was brilliant.
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [jonnyquest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your a good man.

Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [grumpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Generally, there's a fine line between what's funny and what's irritating....what's comedic genius and what's just ridiculous. It takes real genius to create and/or perform comedy effectively.
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [kangaroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, sure.

And that "fine line" is purely subjective.

If you don't think "yacht rock" is pee in your pants funny, you probably didn't enjoy "anchorman."
Quote Reply
Re: THIS is the greatest thing ever. EVER YOU SON OF A BITCH! [jonnyquest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"If you don't think "yacht rock" is pee in your pants funny, you probably didn't enjoy "anchorman."

You know what? I didn't enjoy Anchorman. That was a no fooling good look at humor. Your a deep thinker. I like it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"And that "fine line" is purely subjective."

Absolutely! That line is far from being a focused defined one. But nevertheless some semblence of reason or taste has to be invoked otherwise there would be no appreciation of relative standards. Not only in comedy but in everything else that involves tastes and opinions.

For example some crazy can say and believe shit tastes good. It's subjective. Who are we to tell him it tastes like shit!
Quote Reply