Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's another reason I'm armed, big guy.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Kestrel Driver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, your profile interests are dope. How long have you been working on that? Very cool. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a collaboration over the years with no real place to store. Suddenly (!) light-bulb comes on and voila!

Grazie,

-kd

kestrel driver

DonorsChoose.org (!!!)
bogolight.com (!!!)
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [njmtbbg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Is there a difference between Boinking and Shagging? Just wondering if I've missed out on something during this last 11 years of marriage.

B.[/reply]

Reminds me of that exchange between Bronson Pinchot and Tom Cruise in "Risky Business."

BP: ... first he boffed her, then he fucked her.
TC: Barry, boffing and fucking are the same thing.
BP: Really?

-------------------------------------------
"The hero is someone in continual opposition to the status quo. The hero is always becoming himself." Jos� Ortega y Gasset.

"The enthusiasm (absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit) is needed before breaking the milestone and not after." Sergio Escutia, on Lukas Verzbicas' subdued reaction to breaking 4 minutes in the mile.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eva mendez looked quite nice in that matt damon & greg kinnear movie

the director was loving it, you could tell. there's a scene on the beach where her ass is prominent in a still shot for like 3 or 4 solid minutes. whoever blocked that shot out is a fine american
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
see we call boinking bonking. But, as i have read, bonking for you lot means something else, which conjours funny visual images in my head.

- i.e. I bonked on the bike in a race (is that context correct?)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think I would have to go w/Kate Hudson, & Selma Hayek (sp?) would come in a close second.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jenaveve Jolie. Sappy name, I know. She's a pro. If it's going to be a dream, might as well do it with someone whose really, really good at it. If you're curious, do a google search on her. Can't post a pic because I'm at work.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [tribri33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RuPaul.

That chick is hot - it seems like she wouldn't mind doing all the work either.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A man after my own heart.

Seriously, I was going to put both of those down.

J.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Freeflyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You just know either one would leave you wasted! ;-)

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's my 'Golden Girl"!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife told me it's her.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [tribri33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I think I would have to go w/Kate Hudson, & Selma Hayek (sp?) would come in a close second.[/reply]

My two favorites too, though cigarette breath wilts me faster than agent orange on a drought stricken forest. Eva Mendes definitely is hot too.

I don't know all their names but Chinese marital arts movies are just overflowing with hotties. For an older woman Michelle Yeoh does it for me. A chick that could kick my ass is always intriguing, especially when combined with extreme flexibility.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [FeltGood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]If it's going to be a dream, might as well do it with someone whose really, really good at it.[/reply]

This man has a point. It might have been Mae West who said, "If you can't be good, be good at it."

-------------------------------------------
"The hero is someone in continual opposition to the status quo. The hero is always becoming himself." Jos� Ortega y Gasset.

"The enthusiasm (absorbing or controlling possession of the mind by any interest or pursuit) is needed before breaking the milestone and not after." Sergio Escutia, on Lukas Verzbicas' subdued reaction to breaking 4 minutes in the mile.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Kestrel Driver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Just a collaboration over the years with no real place to store. Suddenly (!) light-bulb comes on and voila!

Grazie,

-kd[/reply]
Read your interests. Too bad about Tom Friedman, world-class idiot.
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah.. TF sometimes fries my intellect with his sensationalism. Mouth roars before brain kicks into rhythm.

- kd

kestrel driver

DonorsChoose.org (!!!)
bogolight.com (!!!)
Quote Reply
Re: Guys & Gals:Who's you're Dream Boink or Shag? [ATX TRIHEAD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Paris Hilton."

WHAT!!!!! Well I guess one man's meat or should I say bones, pampered bad attitude bones ...

I don't quite get this whole thread. A real man would be willing to bed any femme with the right charms and realize that no two are ever exactly the same. Different personalities, different bods, different scents different to boink etc.

Asking whose your fav boink or shag is like a question for some adolescent. Whose your fav dream girl that you fantasize on when you're having a tug eh?

and they called it Puppy Lu ..uh..uh ..v , .... Donny Osmond when he was barely in his teens.
Quote Reply

Prev Next