Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo at my LBS...finally!
Quote | Reply
My LBS has finally caved and brought in Cervelo! I have been lobbying for, I believe, about 4 years. Woo-hoo! Soloist Carbon, here I come!

http://www.martinswiss.net
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [PSendurance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uhm. . . those are not Cervelos, those are Ridleys. Which I am sure are nice bikes too.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Umm..trust me...I know a Cervelo when I see one. They have a P2SL in the window and a Soloist team on the floor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see a Trek in the window. . I am pretty sure no Cervelos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are you dyxlesix man? i didn't see any crvlelso in that pic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Umm..trust me...I know a Cervelo when I see one. They have a P2SL in the window and a Soloist team on the floor.[/reply]

we're sure you know what a Cervelo looks like. however, there aren't any Cervelos visible in the pictures posted in the link you gave us.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Umm..trust me...I know a Cervelo when I see one. They have a P2SL in the window and a Soloist team on the floor.

we're sure you know what a Cervelo looks like. however, there aren't any Cervelos visible in the pictures posted in the link you gave us.

They usually say "Cervelo" somewhere on them right? Something about brand identification I think...if I remember anything from my 1 undergrad marketing class.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really? Martin swish has Cervelo? I thought they were Trek Trek Trek... ugg...
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [weiwentg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! You're right! If there isn't a picture on a website, then I couldn't possibly trust my own eyes! I must have been hallucinating!

(Since some slowtwitchers have become pretty obnoxious lately, I figured I should join in...)

Stop by the store and have a look around. Use the website to find the store, if need be. No, that is not a current picture. I figure most of you know what a picture of a cervelo looks like by now...
Last edited by: PSendurance: Nov 2, 05 13:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think anyone was being mean spirited, just having a laugh. Plus you have a link to the shop in your signature already, when you put the same link at the end of your post we expect it to be relevant to what you were talking about.

Portside Athletics Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love my Cervelo R2.5 Chorus
Only had it a couple of weeks now.
I think Cervelo is making such great bikes & at a really great price.
I had never seen one & they are not sold here but I had only read good things about it. So took a chance
I was not disappointed. Coming off a Look 386i I wasn't sure if it would be as good. I am happy to say to me it is even better.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [flying] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i wish cervelo was publicly traded. i'd buy the stock in a big way. i bought my soloist on the recommendations of at least 10 friends/triathletes and i love it even though i have nothing to compare to (it's my first road bike). in the last week, a couple of training buddies have also upgraded to cervelo. they're just killin it...
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo at my LBS...finally! [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]i wish cervelo was publicly traded. i'd buy the stock in a big way. i bought my soloist on the recommendations of at least 10 friends/triathletes and i love it even though i have nothing to compare to (it's my first road bike). in the last week, a couple of training buddies have also upgraded to cervelo. they're just killin it...[/reply]

well, just for kicks, Cannondale and Oakley are publicly traded. Cannondale's stock has had a high of $23-ish (5 years back or so), but now trades at 10 cents. it's remained in the doldrums ever since filing for bankruptcy. Oakley, over like 10 years, has had a high of nearly $26, a low of around $5, and presently trades at $15.08, up 8 cents from last close. I'm in no mood to take the ride.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG - My LBS just brought in Cannondale - JK - Actually I find it pretty lame your that excited over it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uhmmm, I think you are all blind Its a Kona. Nice color also Pumpkin.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply