Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted?
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to tread lightly so that I'm not "outed" as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
posts were deleted
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Jason D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In what thread?

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your posts should be deleted soon. We know who you are, and what you are trying to do. ;-P

Oh, did you hear they isolated the gene responsible for shyness? Like THAT'S just what that poor gene needed!

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's like a car accident. You have seen them all and almost nothing new happens, but for some reason, you need to stop and look because deep down you just have to know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who!!!! Where!!!! What!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
phone # stuff in the LC thread
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Waterski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's that whole, "Americans in other people's business" theory. :D
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Jason D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LC Thread?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah... somebody there was WAY out of line...

-

Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YEAH! WAY OUT OF LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW-What are we talking about?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh no, the trouble maker!!
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go away, we want this thread to remain up! ;)

-

Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
by the way H20 is a very nice dude, so go easy on the guy! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any reason for that creep fest this morning then ? That isn't what a 'very nice dude' does.

Trev

Trev Williams
http://www.thedoctrine.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [tri-poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that was obviously your interpretation of the situation. Maybe it's because I have met him that I didn't find it creepy. I believe he was just trying to give Larry, Martin whoever he is a hard time. I think over the internet things may be translatted or interpretted out of context.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like I missed all the fun. :o(

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You caused all the fun!

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So, glad I could have been of service. Shows ones true character if one gets their kicks at the expense of others.

Do unto others as you want done unto yourself.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Last edited by: h2ofun: Nov 2, 05 12:51
Quote Reply
Re: Did someone get the boot today or were posts just deleted? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or 'unto', but who's checking?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Americans in each other's business. . . "

Trust me, it's not a theory. Americans do get involved in each other's business more than people in many other countries. My wife is Argentine and we have discussions about this all the time. So many Americans secretly want to be heroes. Everybody has their own causes and tries to out-hero each other. I'm just as bad about this as any other American, but it can be a pain in the a$$ when someone's idea of being a hero interferes with your own notions of personal liberty. Think about it. . . anti-smoking, pro-helmet wearing, anti-meat eating, pro-hunting, anti gas-guzzelers, anti-abortion, anti-prayer in school, pro-prayer in school, pro "scientific" creationism. . . The list goes on and on. Everyone has personal ideas about how the world should run, all the ideas conflict, yet we all try and try to impose them on each other. I guess that is part of a democracy, but the democratic process seems to have expanded to include notions that used to be a matter of personal choice.

Anyway, I was psyched to read that you said hi to that helmetless dude. I guess my dialogue helped support my little cause of saying hi to other riders, so I feel like a mini-hero now. Cheers,

-Marc
Quote Reply