Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you got me right - you got Larry wrong. I gave you his intials already - my gosh how many hints do you need:)
Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [Jason D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, I am an dumb engineer, will try again.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
give it a rest.......it doesn't matter
Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, how about this.

Ironman Coeur d'Alene 2004 Results
Items found in ALL CATEGORIES that include "MARTIN":
= Hawaii Qualifier BIBNUMBER OVRPLACE TOTALTIME LASTNAME FIRSTNAME DIV DIVPLACE HAWAII 8 4 09:03:12 MARTIN ANDY MPRO 4/19 1061 1248 14:12:22 MARTIN BILL M40-44 206/263 1683 1626 16:56:35 ADLER DANNIELLE W30-34 108/116 1175 72 10:14:47 WOERNER DEAN M40-44 10/263 1062 1186 13:56:56 MARTINEZ EDGAR M40-44 197/263 716 853 12:54:10 MARTIN JADE M35-39 199/356 717 1239 14:09:56 MARTINEZ JOHN M35-39 274/356 226 414 11:36:49 CHRISTIAN MARTIN M30-34 94/266 1566 1516 15:48:36 THRASHER MARTIN M55-59 42/53 223 1731 DNF CASHIN MARTIN M30-34 258/266 718 1717 DNF MARTINEZ MAURICIO M35-39 352/356 1649 624 12:14:50 MARTIN REBECCA W25-29 19/49 1549 1773 DNF MARTIN TIMOTHY M55-59 53/53

So, cathy based on your giving me his first name, and Martin, man, how many different names do you go buy, I am going to guess

Martin Christian. Since I assume you did not DNF. :o)

Dave

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Na, you would never now just all of the sudden give your name. So Cathy and Jason, did I finally get it or is "Martin" now going to try and say he is a Pro? :o)

Dave

Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay Cathy, did I get the name right? Martin Christian

Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give it a rest - if he wanted to publish his name across the internet he'd include all his vital stats in his signature.

Slayer S. Hatebreed

"Slayer"

9:55 ironman on how ever many hours of training I feel like putting in

Turnons: thin women in short skirts

Turnoffs: mean people and three legged puppydogs

Objective: to have as many people as possible to know my race times and gain worldwide acceptance
Last edited by: SlayerHatebreed: Nov 2, 05 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, but when folks attack others, and hide behind ever changing names, I think the group should know as much about their true motives as possible.

IMO

Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Sorry, but when folks attack others, and hide behind ever changing names, I think the group should know as much about their true motives as possible.

Ever changing names? Dave, he was LC for like 5yrs and just recently changed to his real initials (not the behavior of someone trying to hide anything). He doesn't have any ulterior motives beyond good discussion and sharing of opinions. Give it a rest.

Its real bad form to post even part of someone's phone # on a public internet forum without their permission.

Damn Jason, I finished all of 20 seconds behind you in 2004.

ot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

IMO

Dave

It's all part of the fun/danger with internet boards.

I feel if people are attacking/breaking balls without any humor or any validity in their statements, people will see right through it without the need to explain/defend yourself.

If someone started a thread saying I was a total idiot, ect, I probably wouldn't respond for a few reasons: first, at times I probably am an idiot, two, things blow over quicker when there is no response, and three, when people make crazy statements they're looking for a response.

I don't know if this really applies to your original point(s), but I still find it funny (esp in the Lav room) when people get sooo fired up over written word here - like we're curing cancer or something.
Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [SlayerHatebreed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree, but there are others reasons I wanted to learn LarryCalifornias true name. I did offer to go on a bike ride with him, but was turned down.

Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I did offer to go on a bike ride with him, but was turned down.

Dave
Wonder why...
Quote Reply
Re: Did LarryCalifornia Change his name? [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK I want to see this skirt on SAC. Pics please. ;-)

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ME ME ME ME DO ME NEXT! Who am I?

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andy is that you???? Man, it's been so long...
Quote Reply

Prev Next